很简练英文署名带翻译

时候:2024-07-17 17:21:19 署名

很简练适用的英文署名带翻译

  I'm very proud of you.(我为你感应高傲。)

很简练适用的英文署名带翻译

  I'm doing great.(我过得很好。)

  that's really something.(那真是了不得!)

  nothing special.(没甚么出格的。)

  no doubt about it.(毫无疑难。)

  So far so good.(到今朝为止,统统都好。)

  things couldn''t be better.(统统顺遂。)

  How about yourself?(你本身呢?)

  today is a great day.(明天是个好日子。)

  Are you making progress?(有停顿吗?)

  may I have your name, please?(叨教贵姓台甫?)

  I've heard so much about you.(久仰台甫。)

  I hope you're enjoying your staying here.(但愿你在这里过得兴奋。)

  Let's get together again.(改天再聚聚。)

  that''s a great idea!(好主张!)

  Please say hello to your mother for me.(请代我向你母亲问好。)

  I'm glad to have met you.(很欢快碰到你。)

  Don''t forget us.(别忘了咱们。)

  Keep in touch.(坚持接洽。)

  I had a wonderful time here.(我在这里渡过了难忘的光阴。)

  Have a nice weekend.(周末兴奋。)

  Same to you.(相互相互。)

  nice talking to you.(很欢快与你谈天。)

  take care of yourself.(本身把稳/赐顾帮衬好你本身。)

  thank you for everything.(感激你的多方看护/你为我所做的统统。)

  thank you all for coming.(感激惠临。)

  I appreciate your help.(我感激你的赞助。)

  You''re always welcome.(别客套/不必谢)

  Forget it.(算了吧)

  It was my pleasure.(不必谢。)

  I made a mistake.(我弄错了。)

  I''m terribly sorry.(其实抱歉。)

  I must apologize!(我必须报歉!)

  I feel terrible.(我感受糟透了。)

  It''s not your fault. (那不是你的错。)

  Sorry to bother /have bothered you.(抱歉,打搅一下/打搅你了。)

  what do you do?(你做甚么任务?)

  How do you like your new job?(你感觉你的新任务如何?)

  I like it a lot.(我很喜好。)

  I like reading and listening to music.(我喜好浏览和赏识音乐。)

【很简练英文署名带翻译】相干文章:

伤感英文署名带翻译03-17

难听的英文署名带翻译03-17

最新难听的英文署名带翻译03-17

最新伤感英文署名带翻译03-17

伤感的英文恋情署名带翻译03-17

潮水西欧署名英文带翻译03-17

伤感的英文qq署名带翻译的03-17

qq英文特性署名带翻译04-20

女生小清爽英文署名带翻译的03-17