合适英语朗读的诗歌
朗读,指清清晰楚的大声朗读。便是把笔墨作品转化为有声说话的创作勾当。以下是小编搜集清算的合适英语朗读的诗歌,但愿你们喜好!

When Day Is Done 那光阴已逝
If the day is done ,
假设光阴已逝,
If birds sing no more .
鸟儿不再讴歌,
If the wind has fiagged tired ,
风儿也吹倦了,
Then draw the veil of darkness thick upon me ,
那就用暗中的厚幕把我盖上,
Even as thou hast wrapt the earth with The coverlet of sleep and tenderly closed ,
犹如傍晚季节你用就寝的衾被裹住大地,
The petals of the drooping lotus at dusk.
又悄悄合上睡莲的花瓣。
From the traverer,
路程未完,行囊已空,
Whose sack of provisions is empty before the voyage is ended ,
衣裳分裂污损,人已筋疲力尽。
Whose garment is torn and dust-laden ,
你遣散了搭客的惭愧和困顿,
Whose strength is exhausted,remove shame and poverty ,
使他在你善良的夜幕下,
And renew his life like a flower under
如花朵般抖擞朝气。
The cover of thy kindly night .
在你慈祥的夜幕下复苏。
A Forever Friend 永久的伴侣
A friend walk in when the rest of the world walks out.
别人都走开的时辰,伴侣仍与你在一路。
Sometimes in life,
偶然辰在糊口中,
You find a special friend;
你会找到一个出格的伴侣;
Someone who changes your life just by being part of it.
他只是你糊口中的一局部内容,却能转变你全部的糊口。
Someone who makes you laugh until you cant stop;
他会把你逗得畅怀大笑;
Someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world.
他会让你信任人世有真情。
Someone who convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for you to open it.
他会让你确信,真的有一扇不加锁的门,在期待着你去开启。
This is Forever Friendship.
这便是永久的友情。
when youre down, 当你得志,
and the world seems dark and empty,
当天下变得黯淡与充分,
Your forever friend lifts you up in spirits and makes that dark and empty world suddenly seem bright and full.
你真实的伴侣会让你抖擞起来,本来黯淡、充分的天下马上变得敞亮和充分。
Your forever friend gets you through the hard times,the sad times,and the confused times.
你真实的伴侣会与你一起渡过坚苦、悲伤和懊恼的时辰。
If you turn and walk away,
你回身走开时,
Your forever friend follows,
真实的伴侣会牢牢相随,
If you lose you way,
你丢失标的目的时,
Your forever friend guides you and cheers you on.
真实的伴侣会指导你,鼓动勉励你。
Your forever friend holds your hand and tells you that everything is going to be okay.
真实的伴侣会握着你的手,告知你统统城市好起来的'。
And if you find such a friend,
若是你找到了如许的伴侣,
You feel happy and complete,
你会欢愉,感觉人生完全,
Because you need not worry,
由于你无需再忧愁。
Your have a forever friend for life,
你具有了一个真实的伴侣,
And forever has no end.
永永久远,永无尽头。
Stopping By Woods On a Snowy Evening 雪夜停林边
Whose woods these are I think I know,
这是谁家的树林我想我晓得,
His house is in the village though;
虽然他家住在村庄里,
He will not see me stopping here
他看不见我在这儿愣住并观瞧
to watch his woods filled up with snow.
他的林中雪栖树枝落满地
My little horse must think it queer
我那匹小马必定以为很怪僻
to stop without a farmhouse near
在这一年中最昏暗的傍晚
between the woods and frozen lake.
湖面冰封,近无人家,林木雪盖
The darkest night of the year.
停在这儿是甚么缘由
He gives his harness bells a shake
它动摇缰铃,仿佛在问
to ask if there is some mistake.
你停在这里,有不搞错
The only other sounds the sweep
另外别无任何的声响
of easy wind and downy flake.
只要清风徐来,雪花飘落
The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
树林幽邃,风景诱人
But I have promises to keep
不过,我有约要赴
And miles to go before I sleep,
须走路程悠远才能投宿
And miles to go before I sleep.
须走路程悠远才能投宿
Today Is A New Day 今天是新的一天
Your tomorrows are as bright as you want to make them.
你的今天布满阳光, 如你心中所想。
There is no reason to carry
你不来由,
the darkness of the past
把今天的暗中,
with you into today.
带到今天。
Today is a wonderful new experience,
今天是美好的全新休会,
full of every possibility to make
有那末多种能够,
your life exactly what you want it to be.
使你的糊口如你所愿。
Today is the beginning of new happiness,
今天起头有新的幸运,
new directions and new relationships.
新的标的目的和新的火伴。
Today is the day to remind yourself
今天你要提示本身,
that you posses the power
你有充足的才能和气力,
and strength you need to bring contentment, love and joy into your life.
把对劲、恋情和欢喜带进你的糊口。
Today is the day to understand yourself
今天你要领会本身,
and to give yourself the love
给本身充足的爱心和耐烦。
and the patience that you need.
今天你会一往无前,
Today is the day to move forward towards your bright tomorrow.
奔向那残暴的今天。
【合适英语朗读的诗歌】相干文章: